Documents required to be signed
- Participant Code of Conduct
- Release of Liability & Hold Harmless
- BSD Student Information Form
- Form B - Transportation and Release
- Form C - Private Auto Driver & Passenger Release
- Form E - Student Contract Overnight or out of State
- Form F - Health History Overnight Out Of State (OOS)
There are a few steps that are needed to register a student on our team. This page will take you through each step. Theses forms should be filled out with a parent or guardian and student together.
- Team Code of Conduct
- Register for FIRST Student Team Information Member System (STIMS)
- BSD Forms and Agreements
Read the Team Handbook. After doing so, print out and fill out the Code of Conduct agreement acknowledging you've read and understand the handbook. If you ever have a question during the build season or competition, do not hesitate to look it up in the handbook.
STIMS is the registration system for FIRST; it is not controlled by us. It is required to register in order for your child to participate in competitions. It will ask you several questions, when it ask what program you are a part of answer: FRC and when it asks what team answer: 1510 The Wildcats. After you finish this section, it will email you and the coaches a confirmation that you have completed this part of the registration. If you have any questions this document should answer them. If any questions remain, talk to the coach or a mentor.
All of the forms listed along the side (or on mobile, the bottom) must be printed and filled out.
All totalled, there should be six forms filled out and signed, to be turned into the coach or head mentor. Do this either in person or by emailing the appropriate team email address.form and talk with the coach.